Charge-Back Charge and Fee for Service
PKD (PKD1, PKD2 or PKHD1) Expression constructs
- Existing plasmid: $65
- Customer plasmid: $300
Stable PKD (PKD1, PKD2 or PKHD1) cell lines (IMCD or MDCK)
- Existing line: $150
- Customer line: $500
- $200 per 100 µ or $100 per 50 µg
The following PC1 antibodies are now available from Millipore and Kerafast:
- E4: MABS1252 | Anti-Polycystin-1 Antibody, clone E4 (5F4D2)
- E4: Anti-Polycystin-1 [E4] Antibody
- E3: Anti-Polycystin-1 [E3] Antibody
- E8: Anti-Polycystin-1 [E8-8C3C10] Antibody
- mCC: Chicken Anti-Mouse Polycystin-1 (PC1), C-Terminal Antibody
- mCC: Rabbit Anti-Mouse Polycystin-1 (PC1), C-Terminal Antibody
This core provides a tool kit of basic science reagents that allow investigators to manipulate and analyze PKD genes and proteins. Technical assistance is available to help investigators optimize protocols and interpret data. The following reagents vectors, and cell lines are available:
- Fibrocystin/Polyductin (validation in process)
Kits for validating antibody specificity including positive and negative controls for Western analysis, immunoprecipitation and immunhistochemistry.
New Monoclonal Polycystin-1 Antibodies in Production
This Core is developing a series of new mouse monoclonal Polycystin-1 antibodies directed to domains (blue boxes) in the N-terminus and C-terminus of the protein. We anticipate that these new antisera will be available to the PKD research community in the next several months.
Tagged expression vectors (mutant and wild type genes)
Tags include flag, myc, HA, untagged versions also available.
Custom engineered versions of all constructs on request.
- Murine embryonic fibroblasts (Pkd1-/-, Pkd2-/-, Pkd1t/v, Pkhd1del3-4/del3-4 and wild type controls)
- MDCK and HEK cell lines with stable, inducible expression of wild type and mutant PKD constructs.